1. Turn off the engine and set your parking brake.
2. Chock your wheels to prevent accidental movement.
3. Connect the bonding cable to your tank.
4. Connect the bottom load adapter to your refueler.
5. Begin fuel flow and operate the precheck.
6. Observe that the loading meter stops and listen to the valve shut.
7. If the flow stops, as it should, return the precheck valve to its normal position and continue to load.
8. Note: If the precheck indicates a problem, stop loading immediately and have the unit repaired.