This post is the first in a series of six dedicated to our Pipeline To Pump™ services. Pipeline To Pump covers six areas—terminal, transport, storage, delivery, dispensing, and service. Our purpose in having such a broad offering of products and services is to make our customers’ lives easier by providing them with multiple solutions, all from a single manufacturing source.
At the starting blocks of fuel transfer lie terminal and rail operations. Whether it’s structure modification at a petroleum terminal or loading skids and transloaders at a propane rail, Westmor supplies both the manufactured product and aftermarket services to maintain the processes that ensure that fuel gets transferred from storage to the road.
When it comes to terminals, we’re prepared for any job, big or small. We’ll complete a full turnkey project including engineering, manufacturing, and installation. Or, we can add additional piping and upgrade your existing equipment to increase fuel throughput. Not only do we manufacture piping, we engineer and produce bulk storage tanks too.
As always, service is our top priority. We’ll take care of your calibrations, emergency repairs, and replacement parts.
For loading and offloading railcars and transports, we offer multiple transloader styles.
- With hydraulic raise staircase
- With hydraulic adjustable platform
- Fixed platform
- Hydraulic staircase
Westmor transloaders operate in a number of applications including propane, refined fuel, ethanol, crude oil, and avgas. Because we have in-house engineering and on-site fabrication we’re able to manufacture custom designs for customers with specific requirements.
For stationary applications, we manufacture, install, and service six types of skid systems.
- Additive injection skids for low-volume additives such as corrosion inhibitors.
- Blending skids commonly used for denaturing ethanol to maximize plant profits.
- Corn oil skids for accurately measuring corn oil during loadout.
- Rail loading skids with flow rates up to 1,200 gallons per minute.
- Slave skids designed to interface with an existing truck loading skid’s electronics that allows for two compartment or dual product loading.
- Truck loading skids designed for easy, safe operation with flow rates up to 600 gallons per minute.
Our skids are prepackaged and factory tested for easy integration into your existing structure. Each skid is designed with maximizing your payload in mind.
Terminals are where our product and services start at Westmor. We design full service solutions so that you only have to make one phone call. Next week, we’ll dive into fuel transport and examine how Westmor’s products align with this segment of the fuel delivery journey.